Exploring the Evolution of Minecraft: A Journey from Exploits to Griefing
- In 2009, players discovered flying exploits
- In 2010, a monolith and far lands were discovered, as well as a duplication glitch
- In 2011, the first ever Redstone computer was built
- In 2012-2013 Minecraft began to gain popularity and Minecon events were hosted
- In 2014 Denmark created a one-to-one scale replica of their country on a server that eventually shut down due to griefing
- In 2015 seed finding became popular with players discovering rare seeds.
A Decade of Innovations in the Terraria World: From Glitchiest Moments to Greatest Discoveries
- 2016 repeating seeds were discovered, considered the greatest terrain generation bug
- 2017 Flying machine and Bedrock breaking machine invented
- 2018 RNG manipulation and lightning farm invention, Super Quarry mining method
- 2020 glitchiest moments, Strider overpowered mob and one-third end portal
- 2021 swamp clay diamond finding patches, AI robots learning behaviors, peak seed discoveries and EPS Mob Farms.
The Limitless Wonders of Minecraft: Unobtainable Items, 24 Hour Redstone Competition and Tax Fraud in Albuquerque
- Players have pushed the limits of Minecraft technology and discovered new ways to become immortal in Survival mode
- Geniuses at 24 hour Redstone Competition built impressive inventions such as a slimestone tank and Wither farm
- An exploit was discovered on June 27th, 2022 which allowed players to generate unobtainable items like command blocks, portal frames and spawners out of thin air
- Someone was accused of tax fraud worth 54 million dollars connected to car wash in Albuquerque, New Mexico.