Crisis in Denver High School, Los Angeles Tornado Leaves Trail of Death and Destruction, Trump Facing Indictment, Unsolved Death of Steven Smith Yields New Evidence, Federal Reserve Keeps Interest Rates Steady Despite Bank Collapses, AI Revolution Halted by Human Control, Friends Stranded After Sailboat Sank by Whale
- A 17 year old student is sought after he fired a gun while being searched at Denver High School, wounding two school administrators
- A rare tornado touched down in Los Angeles County, causing multiple deaths and destruction
- Donald Trump is racing for a possible indictment by the Manhattan D.A., potentially delaying a grand jury decision related to hush money case
- Investigation into the unsolved death of Steven Smith, classmate of Buster Murdoch, has revealed new details
- Federal Reserve decided to keep interest rates steady following bank collapses
- NBC series AI Revolution could not advance beyond human control
- Friends were stranded at sea after their sailboat was sank by a whale.
Federal Reserve Investigates Bank Failures and Deadly Eye Drops; Government Overhauls Organ Transplant System
- The Federal Reserve has raised interest rates by a quarter of a point in order to tame inflation
- There have been three bank failures in recent weeks, causing the Fed to come under scrutiny
- The Fed is investigating and conducting a thorough review as to why these bank failures happened
- Stephen Smith’s death from 2015 is being re-investigated as a homicide after new information emerged
- There are now three deaths linked to eye drops being recalled, with 8 reports of vision loss and 4 needing eye surgery
- The federal government is overhauling the nation’s organ transplant system to reduce wait times, increase funding and allow for competition.
Pacific Voyage Up-Ended by Whale; Former Silicon Valley Insiders Warn of Potential Human Extinction From Unregulated AI
- Four friends’ plans for an epic voyage were up-ended when their boat was struck and sunk by a whale in the middle of the Pacific Ocean
- They were able to send out Mayday messages, inflate a raft, and prep a dinghy before being rescued by the Rolling Stones rescue boat
- Recent advances in artificial intelligence have created a high speed arms race with tech companies that could lead to dangerous consequences if not regulated
- Former Silicon Valley insiders are warning tech companies about the potential for extremely bad outcomes from AI, including human extinction
- CEOs of major AI Labs have agreed that there needs to be regulation and guardrails to keep AI safe.