Tech Giants Make Big Moves: OpenAI Creates GPT4, Microsoft Launches Windows 11, Google Releases API for LM, Anthopic Introduces Chatbot Claude, Meta Fires 20,000 Employees and Microsoft Attempts to Acquire Activision Blizzard
- OpenAI has created GPT4, a more powerful, creative and reliable language model
- Microsoft has been running the new Bing on GPT4, but concerns have risen about its reliability and potential hallucinations
- Meta’s leaked GPT3 data has led to developers running it on various platforms like Macs, Windows and Raspberry Pis
- Microsoft launched Windows 11 with reduced taskbar functionality, which users were not happy about
- Google has released API for its LM and introduced Vertex for businesses to train models
- Anthopic released a chatbot Claude
- Meta fired 20,000 employees in two waves as part of a ‘Year of Efficiency’
- Microsoft is attempting to acquire Activision Blizzard by extending Call of Duty to Boosterloid.
SpaceX Starship Launch: Musk Gives 50/50 Chance of Success as Cyber Crime Ring Returns with Botnets and Malicious Files
- Thebarrel is looking for a new gaming platform to offer
- Cyber crime ring emotech is back, using botnets and malicious 500 megabyte files to spam emails pretending to be from known contacts
- SpaceX is preparing to test its new starship with Elon Musk giving a 50/50 chance of success
- Viewers can tune into the launch livestream whether it succeeds or fails.