Mysterious Ancient Sites and Pyramids: Uncovering the Secrets of Advanced Civilizations
- Graham Hancock believes that an advanced civilization existed in the past, evidenced by sites like Skebekli Tepe
- Klaus Schmidt, a German archaeologist, believed the site was used for ritual and feasting rather than as a residence
- The discovery of a 4500 year old ramp system at an ancient quarry offers insight into how the Egyptians built the pyramids
- Joe Rogan expressed his amazement that ancient civilizations could construct such architectural marvels and suggested it was created by an advanced human civilization
- Egyptologists believe the Great Pyramid of Giza was built using wet sand to move blocks from ground level to 350 feet above.
Mystery of the Pyramids: Investigating Possible Sonic and Psychic Powers
- Researchers around the world are investigating how the Pyramids of Giza were built
- It is suggested that sound and even psychic powers may have been used
- A UK Brazil team and University of Bristol team both used different methods to achieve levitation using ultrasonic waves and metal rods
- A discovery of a hidden void in the Great Pyramid came up from the Scan Pyramids Project using muon radiography imaging
- Muons passing through an empty space can detect solid and empty parts of a structure.
Mystery Unlocked: 100 Foot Void Discovered in Great Pyramid, Sparks Debate About its Ancient Origins
- Researchers have found a 100 foot long empty space in the Great Pyramid
- Multiple teams from Japan, France and other countries have confirmed the discovery, with less than a 1 in a million chance of error
- The void could have been used during construction as a ramp to move blocks into place
- Graham Hancock argues that the pyramids were not built by pharaohs, but instead by an advanced civilization to harness and manipulate energy
- He believes that other ancient structures around the world are connected and are examples of this same advanced technology
- He believes that the Sphinx is much older than previously thought, dating back to 12,000 years ago
- Most archaeologists disagree with his claims and argue that erosion patterns on the Sphinx are consistent with wind and sand erosion
- However Hancock has gained support from alternative researchers who believe his theories may uncover lost knowledge about a forgotten civilization.
Catastrophic Events of 12,800 Years Ago Could Explain Ancient Mysteries
- Graham Hancock believes that a lost, advanced civilization existed 12,800 years ago and was wiped out by a natural cataclysm called the Younger Dryas
- This is supported by evidence such as iridium found in sediment and lakes dating back to 12,800 years ago
- Theories suggest the end of the Younger Dryas could have been caused by a comet or asteroid impact, large release of fresh water from an ice sheet, or a combination of volcanic activity, solar changes and oceanic current shifts
- Scientists have long recognized the role of catastrophes in shaping our world and have studied these events in depth
- Mainstream science does not oppose catastrophism despite Graham Hancock’s lack of proof to change archaeological timelines.