Tech Billionaires Reap Wealth of A.I. Boom, Alexander Wong Youngest Self-Made Billionaire at 26
- Tech billionaires have seen a big increase in wealth this year due to the A.I. fever
- Larry Ellison has gained $47 billion, Steve Ballmer has gained $32 billion, and Jensen Huang’s wealth has tripled to $38 billion
- Mark Zuckerberg has seen the largest dollar gain of all tech billionaires with an increase of $57 billion
- Sam Altman does not have an equity stake in OpenAI and it is unclear if he is a billionaire at all
- Alexander Wong is the world’s youngest self-made billionaire at 26, but for the most part, it is large companies already existing that will benefit from A.I.
- Congress’ short attention span has caused some regulation stories to fade away, but there may be more scrutiny given the global consequences of this technology.