AI Taking Over Creative Industries: Mid-Journeys Inpainting Feature, Ideogram AI, Microsoft Paint, Leonardo AI and More
- This week saw the release of Mid-Journey’s inpainting feature and Ideogram AI
- Microsoft announced they want to add AI into their tools, such as Microsoft Paint
- Leonardo AI added a new model called Anime Pastel Dream
- A company known for helping create game assets released a Unity plugin for generating game assets with text prompts directly inside of the platform
- However, it was decided that AI generated art cannot be copyrighted in the US.
Artificial Intelligence Revolutionizes the Marketing Industry
- AI is becoming one of the most in-demand marketing skills
- Hubspot released a free report to help marketers leverage AI
- Youtube announced they are partnering with Universal Music Group and are testing a new search feature with humming functionality
- 11 Labs rolled out version 2.0 of their multilingual AI model
- Meta also rolled out their Seamless M4T model with multiple translation functions
- OpenAI now allows users to fine tune GPT-3.5 Turbo for custom use cases
- The New York Times is suing OpenAI’s ChatGPT for alleged data infringement.
AI Boom in Q2 2024: Surprising Demand Despite Digital Services Act and Open Source Alternatives
- AI demand has already begun to decrease due to lack of groundbreaking advancements causing a decline in hype
- Nvidia’s Q2 2024 earnings, however, show an AI boom with unprecedented demand for their generative AI chips and 16 billion in revenue forecasted for the next quarter
- The Digital Services Act requires platforms like Facebook and Instagram to give users the option to switch off AI driven personal realization which some fear will result in a lower user experience
- Meta released Code Llamo, an open source, AI powered coding assistant while Hugging Face released SafeCoder, an end-to-end commercial solution designed for self-hosting customers
- Amazon is introducing new AI driven features to Thursday Night Football
- Microsoft and Epic expanded their AI collaboration to accelerate generative AIs impact on Healthcare.
Discovering the AI Healthcare Revolution: How Future Tools is Leading the Way with Cool Contests and AI Art Submissions
- AI and Healthcare is the next revolution
- The Discord Community at Future Tools has over 10,000 members and is running cool contests
- Cash and prizes can be won by submitting AI art to the Discord Community
- Future Tools website curates the latest tools, discusses AI news daily
- Sponsored video by HubSpot.