Couple Debate Whether Expensive Suit or Funnel Cake Could Bring Happiness
- Jack is considering buying a $2400 suit to make himself feel better
- His wife believes that this is not the same man she married and suggests they go get a funnel cake instead
- Jack expresses his disappointment with his life, saying he could have been more successful than he became
- His wife points out that the man she married would not need such an expensive suit to feel better about life
- They agree to get a funnel cake.